Discontinuing Union Dues

​According to Central Payroll Bureau (CPB)​, if you have a problem getting the deduction cancelled, you may send a signed and dated letter to CPB to cancel the whole deduction.  The CPB requires that you provide the following information in your letter: Social Security Number; six digit Agency Number; the name of the deduction as stated on the earnings statement; and the amount to be cancelled. The CPB will send a copy of the cancellation letter to the appropriate union.  You should mail your request to: Central Payroll Bureau, P. O. Box 2396, Annapolis, MD 21404.  Attention – Deduction Management Supervisor.​

Human Trafficking GET HELP

National Human Trafficking Hotline - 24/7 Confidential

1-888-373-7888 233733 More Information on human trafficking in Maryland

Customer Service Promise

The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with friendly and courteous, timely and responsive, accurate and consistent, accessible and convenient, and truthful and transparent services.

Take Our Survey

Help Stop Fraud in State Government

The Maryland General Assembly’s Office of Legislative Audits operates a toll-free fraud hotline to receive allegations of fraud and/or abuse of State government resources. Information reported to the hotline in the past has helped to eliminate certain fraudulent activities and protect State resources.

More Information