​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Qu​ick Links

 

changing maryland for the better 
 

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Central Collection Unit

The Central Collection Unit is currently working in conjunction with the Department of Labor (DOL) taking calls to assist citizens in submitting claims for unemployment benefits.

Until further notice, CCU agents will not be available for calls in reference to CCU debts.

For assistance regarding your CCU delinquent account, please email all CCU related inquiries to ask.ccu@maryland.gov​.​

Although the Central Collection Unit offices are closed until further notice, telephone payments can be made by calling 833-847-9876 or click here to be linked to our online bill pay site. 

Maryland Department of Health - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Information

The Central Collection Unit's mission is to collect delinquent debts owed to the State of Maryland in the most cost effective manner while employing the highest professional standards. CCU encourages you to pay off your debt in its entirety or contact us to make payment arrangements before your taxes are intercepted.

Click on the portal below to find out how you can now access your account(s) 24 hours a day.


CONTACT US
 
For your convenience, automated information about your account may be obtained 24 hours a day by calling 833-847-9876. 

You must have your CCU account number and your social security number available to use this system. 

Payments can be made by phone or online and questions can be emailed to ask.ccu@maryland.gov.

​​​


Find out if you are eligible for Maryland's Uninsured Auto Fine Forgiveness Program which gives eligible participants the opportunity to pay 20% of their uninsured auto fine owed to MDOT MVA and have the other 80% forgiven. In order to take advantage of FineFix, participants must enroll and make their first payment by December 31, 2019.