The Salary Plan lists the title, class code and salary information for all state job classes. The Salary Plan is split alphabetically into a number of documents based on class name.
This information was last updated July 18, 2022 with new, revised information effective July 1, 2022.
Salary Plan Data:
The Salary Plan, PDF format, or Excel format, in job class title order.
Columns Contained in the Salary Plan Information (proceeding from left to right):
- Class Code
- $ - indicates that class is eligible for cash overtime payment
- Class Title
- Service designation (S = Skilled, P = Professional, M = Managerial or E = Executive)
- Salary Grade
- Bargaining Unit
- Work Area (Identifies classifications by occupational area (i.e. WA 16 = education occupations)
- Job Family (EEO categories of occupational areas)
- The lowest salary for full time employees
- The highest salary for full time employees
- The first Y indicates the class is a Non-Competitive Promotional Classification
- The second Y indicates a sensitive class in regard to drug testing