Task Order Preparation, Selection and Award Process for Audit Services Master Contract (ASMC)
Part 3: TORFP Award Process
- If the TORFP Award Recommendation package is approved by the DGS Procurement Officer, the TO Procurement Officer will notify the recommended MC of its selection and provide a TOA (Attachment M of the TORFP) for signature. The TO MC will then sign a TOA for the project and return the signed document to the TO Procurement Officer.
- The TO Procurement Officer will submit the complete TORFP Award Recommendation package as required on the Award Review and OSP Checklist, to include a draft BPW agenda using the DGS OSP BPW Template 4, Secondary Competition from Master Contract available at the following weblink: https://procurement.maryland.gov/dgs-osp-bpw-tandc/. If the award is for less than $200,000, a BPW agenda item is not required.
- If the TOA award is approved (including BPW approval, if required), the Task Order Manager (TOM) will execute the TOA and forward it to the TO Procurement Officer, who will provide copies to the MC.
- The Notice to Proceed will be issued by the TO Procurement Officer.
- The TO Procurement Officer will notify all MC (regardless of whether they submitted TOP or not), of the award through eMMA. If the TOA exceeds $50,000, notice of award will be posted to the public in eMMA.